Making dreams come true!
This prize includes the following:
- Access to the Au Pair USA Program (no program fees).
- Application assistance & support.
- Attendance to Carla’s Au Pairs Training & Orientation Day (any South African or Namibian location).
- Au Pair Orientation Week (online or in New York City depending on fulfilment date of prize).
- J1 Visa cost ($160 at time of competition).
- Departure Goodie Bag.
- Spending money of $250 for the first week of arrival in the USA.
- Assistance and support right through the au pair year and beyond.
- Return flights to the USA.
Flights are only covered in full if the full 12-month program is completed, if the candidate decides to come home earlier than the 12 months, costs of the flight as well as a cancellation fee will apply as per the Carla’s Au Pairs Cancellation agreement.
This whole prize package is worth a whopping R66 000 per person and we are giving it away to 5 lucky ladies.
If you are looking for a new adventure and you are:
- Between the ages of 18 and 26, unmarried with no children of your own.
- A citizen of South Africa or Namibia with a valid ID and passport or a submitted application for a passport.
- Have a valid South African or Namibian Grade 12 High School Qualification.
- Have a valid South African drivers’ or Namibian licence or working towards obtaining one.
- And if you have at least 2 childcare references.
To stand a chance to be one of the 5 girls selected, send us a short video explaining why you dream of becoming an Au Pair in the USA. These videos can tell us who you are and what challenges you faced this past year and how you plan on making this experience a growth opportunity should you be one of the lucky winners.
Submit your video to: firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on the 25th of November 2020. The top 15 finalists will be revealed on the 30th of November after which we will decide who the 5 lucky ladies are going to be.
Full competition Terms and Conditions are available here.